Attitude & Etiquette
1. All students must display a professional and positive attitude at all times.
2. All students must bow before entering the mat space and when exiting the mat space.
3. Do not leave the may area without permission from the Professor or Coach.
4. If you are late, wait outside the may until the professor gives you permission to enter.
5. Please refrain from talking to other students when the instructor is showing a position or teaching.
6. You must always wear a shirt or rash guard inside the academy. Please use the locker room to change.
7. Please refrain from belching in the studio if it can be helped.
Cleanliness & Hygiene
1. All students must show a high degree of personal hygiene.
2. Every uniform needs to be washed and dried after ever training session. A dirty uniform is a sign of disrespect.
3. All students should shower as quickly as possible following every training session.
4. All uniforms should be without rips or tears.
5. No shoes, food or drinks of any kind on the mat.
6. Always wear shoes or slippers when off the mat, especially in the restrooms and outdoors.
7. Walking outside of the academy without shoes is not permitted for students attending classes.
8. Bags should be kept in the locker room or in vehicles, not on the benches or around the training area.
9. Fingernails and toenails must be trimmed at all times when training.